Connect Xbox 360 Wireless Controller. Belkin N Usb Wireless. Linksys Wireless N Drivers
Connect Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
- A game controller is a device used with games or entertainment system used to control a playable character or object, or otherwise provide input in a computer game.
- Various accessories for the PlayStation 3 video game console have been produced by Sony. These include controllers, audio and video input devices like microphones and video cameras, and cables for better sound and picture quality.
- The Xbox 360 is the second video game console produced by Microsoft, and the successor to the Xbox. The Xbox 360 competes with Sony's PlayStation 3 and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of video game consoles.
- Bring together or into contact so that a real or notional link is established
- be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
- Join together so as to provide access and communication
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms"
- associate: make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
- Link to a power or water supply
My beloved Xbox 360 (core system). Has and HD and two wireless controllers and is connected to Xbox Live. Got it at launch (sat in line at walmart for 18 hours :P)
The middle is an Xbox 360 controller. Compare this to a wireless Wiimote connected to a wired classic controller.
shure wireless microphone
microsoft wireless cards
wireless internet carriers
wireless bridge connection
vhf wireless microphone system
linksys wireless router xbox 360