Barcode Wireless Scanner. Linksys Wireless Access Router. Wireless Ps2 Controller.
Barcode Wireless Scanner
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
- (BAR-CODED) A label with a unique printed pattern of wide and narrow vertical bars used to represent numerical codes, designed to be read by an optical scanner.
- (The Barcodes) The Barcodes is a modern blues and jazz group. It consists of Bob Haddrell on keyboards, Dino Coccia on drums and Alan Glen playing harmonica and guitar the Band were featured on both BBC Radio Two Paul Jones and BBC Radio Suffolk.
- A machine-readable code in the form of numbers and a pattern of parallel lines of varying widths, printed on and identifying a product
- (Barcodes) Newcastle United, for their home shirt.
- A machine that examines the body through the use of radiation, ultrasound, or magnetic resonance imaging, as a diagnostic aid
- an electronic device that generates a digital representation of an image for data input to a computer
- a radar dish that rotates or oscillates in order to scan a broad area
- A device for examining, reading, or monitoring something, in particular
- someone who scans verse to determine the number and prosodic value of the syllables
- A device that scans documents and converts them into digital data
DSC 4203 (2)
I just received this wireless barcode scanner from the united states. A company that refurbishes and sells these - paid 149$ usd for it plus shipping and customs declarations here in Norway. End result? It shipped with a US power plug (doh!) no worries, ,the transformer said it could handle 100-250V so I hooked up an adapter and got it plugged in. And nothing, no reaction, no blinks, nada. I believe this is my first rip-off experience, or possibly just a DOA? either way, I'm annoyed!
Barcode drawn on my hand.
Explore: May 8, 2006 #142 Dropped
wireless notebook network card
dynex wireless mouse troubleshooting
wireless range expanders
wireless modems and routers
wireless usb printer adapters
nady wireless microphones
wireless vs cable internet